This gingerbread fudge recipe is the perfect treat for the holiday season! Full of the sweetly spiced flavors of gingerbread and covered in festive sprinkles this amazing fudge is full of holiday cheer!
If you love gingerbread men you are going to love this fudge! It is full of gingerbread spice that tastes like your favorite holiday cookie with the texture of a soft creamy fudge! This sweet holiday fudge is easy to make so I love to make multiple batches. It is a great sweet edible holiday gift, a festive fudge to add to holiday cookie trays, and is perfect for bake sales! This delicious treat just tastes like Christmas time!
This creamy fudge tastes like gingerbread cookie dough, it is full of warm spices and rich molasses and the layer of sprinkles on top provide the perfect little crunch! It will be your new favorite Christmas fudge recipe!
- Other Posts You’ll Love
- Eggnog Fudge- This eggnog fudge is rich, creamy, and full of eggnog flavor. This is the perfect holiday fudge recipe for parties, gift giving, and enjoying throughout the holiday season!
- Easy Red Velvet Fudge– This red velvet fudge has a thick fudgy layer topped with a cream cheese frosting fudge layer!
- Grinch Rice Krispie Treats– These tasty Grinch rice krispie treats are the perfect holiday treat! Chewy, crunchy rice krispies treats are drizzled with melted green chocolate for the perfect dessert!
FAQ & TIPS
Do I need a candy thermometer?
One of the best things about this easy gingerbread fudge recipe is that it can be made with no special equipment! The use of white chocolate chips makes it pretty full proof and it sets up beautifully. So no thermometer is needed! If you have one and want to keep an eye on the temperature of your sugar you want to keep it in the soft-ball stage range of 235-245 degrees as it cooks.
Can I decorate this fudge?
I like to keep it simple and use sprinkles to decorate this festive treat but if you want to this fudge is great to decorate. You can use white or colored candy melts and pipe designs on individual pieces of fudge. You can also use shaped silicone molds to make the fudge in the shape of gingerbread men, snowflakes, Christmas or any other holiday shape and then decorated them!
How to store this fudge-
This fudge is best stored refrigerated in an air-tight container. If you are packaging the fudge in layers place a piece of parchment or wax paper between each layer of fudge so that it doesn’t stick. It can be kept at room temperature but can get soft if your house is too warm so for best results I like to keep it refrigerated and get it out about 15 minutes before serving.
Ingredients for Gingerbread Fudge
14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 ½ Cups White Chocolate Chips
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
¼ Cup Molasses
1 tsp Ground Ginger
½ tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Nutmeg
¼ tsp Ground Cloves
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Here’s how to make Gingerbread Fudge
Prepare an 8×8 square baking dish by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper and buttering.
Place sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat stirring constantly until heated through. (do not boil)
Add in white chocolate chips and continue stirring until the chips are completely melted.
Add in brown sugar, molasses, and spices continue heating over medium-high heat until the sugar is dissolved and spices are well incorporated, about 10 minutes. Make sure to dissolve the sugar or the texture of the fudge will be grainy.
Pour fudge mixture into your prepared pan and spread sprinkles evenly across the top.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until set completely.
Cut into 16 pieces and serve.
Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
- 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 ½ Cups White Chocolate Chips
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Molasses
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare an 8x8 square baking dish by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper and buttering.
- Place sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat stirring constantly until heated through. (do not boil)
- Add in white chocolate chips and continue stirring until the chips are completely melted.
- Add in brown sugar, molasses, and spices continue heating over medium-high heat until the sugar is dissolved and spices are well incorporated, about 10 minutes. Make sure to dissolve the sugar or the texture of the fudge will be grainy.
- Pour fudge mixture into your prepared pan and spread sprinkles evenly across the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until set completely.
- Cut into 16 pieces and serve.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 0gSugar: 52gProtein: 5g