Sugar Cookie Fudge Recipe
This sugar cookie fudge recipe is the perfect easy fudge for the holiday season. Made with simple ingredients and full of sugar cookie flavor it will be your new favorite!
One of my favorite holiday recipes is this delicious sugar cookie fudge! It has all the flavor of a classic delicious cookie in fudge form! While it is delicious any time of year this creamy fudge topped with holiday sprinkles is the perfect treat for Christmas time! It makes a great edible gift, it is perfect for cookie exchanges, and it makes an awesome addition to holiday dessert tables, Christmas cookie trays, and parties. This delicious fudge is one of my favorite treats to make for all our holiday gatherings!
This homemade fudge is an easy holiday treat that everyone loves. Made with sugar cookie mix and just a few other ingredients this recipe is as easy as it is delicious! This recipe is the perfect dessert for your Christmas party, bake sale or to have on hand for unexpected guests.
- Other Posts You’ll Love
- Gingerbread Fudge -This gingerbread fudge recipe is the perfect treat for the holiday season! Full of the sweetly spiced flavors of gingerbread and covered in festive sprinkles this amazing fudge is full of holiday cheer!
- Eggnog Fudge -This eggnog fudge is rich, creamy, and full of eggnog flavor. This is the perfect holiday fudge recipe for parties, gift giving, and enjoying throughout the holiday season!
- Red Velvet Fudge– This red velvet fudge has a thick fudgy layer topped with a cream cheese frosting fudge layer!
- Hot Chocolate Fudge- Hot cocoa is the best winter treat and this hot cocoa fudge captures that flavor in a creamy rich fudge. This hot chocolate fudge recipe is full of rich chocolate flavor topped with mini marshmallows.
FAQ & Tips for this Fudge Recipe-
How to store this fudge-
This Christmas cookie fudge is great for making ahead of holiday parties because it stores beautifully. I like to keep mine in an airtight container in the refrigerator for longer term storage this fudge will last for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated. For a softer fudge texture you can keep it at room temperature in an air tight container. You can also freeze fudge for even longer term storage. This how to guide will give you all the details.
Do I need a candy thermometer for this fudge?
No! This sugar cookie Christmas fudge is a super easy recipe and the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips combine a fool proof fudge that is great for beginners! This is a great sweet treat to make with kids that doesn’t require any special equipment and only basic ingredients that can be found in any grocery store!
What are the best sprinkles for this fudge?
This easy fudge recipe is made super festive by topping it with Christmas sprinkles! I personally love to use red, white and green jimmies because they are a classic that everyone loves. However you can use any festive sprinkles or colored sanding sugar to sprinkle across the top of the fudge.
Ingredients for this Sugar Cookie Fudge Recipe-
14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 ½ Cups of White Chocolate Chips
1 ½ Cup Sugar Cookie Mix (dry mix not dough)
2 Tbsp Butter
Here’s How to Make this Christmas Sugar Cookie Fudge –
Prepare a square 8×8 baking dish by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper and buttering or spraying with non stick cooking spray. Lining the pan with parchment paper makes it easy to lift the fudge out after it cools.
Heat the sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat stirring constantly until heated through. Heat for about 3-5 minutes being careful not to boil.
Add in white chocolate chips and continue stirring until the chips are completely melted.
Remove the sauce pan from the heat and add in butter and sugar cookie mix and stir until both are well incorporated and there are no lumps.
Pour the fudge mixture into your prepared square pan and place sprinkles on top of the fudge in an even layer.
Place the fudge in the refrigerator and let it chill at least 4 hours.
Remove from the refrigerator and let the fudge sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cutting. Remove the fudge from the pan and cut into 16 pieces
Store in an airtight container.
Sugar Cookie Fudge
- 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 ½ Cups of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ Cup Sugar Cookie Mix dry mix not dough
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Prepare a square 8×8 baking dish by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper and buttering or spraying with non stick cooking spray
- Place sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat stirring constantly until heated through. Heat for about 3-5 minutes being careful not to boil.
- Add in white chocolate chips and continue stirring until the chips are completely melted.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and add in butter and sugar cookie mix. Stir until both are well incorporated
- Pour the fudge mixture into your prepared square pan and place sprinkles across the fudge in an even layer.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before cutting. Cut into 16 pieces
- Store in an airtight container.