Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
You can make delicious fresh cinnamon rolls in just 8 minutes using the air fryer! These air fryer cinnamon rolls are the perfect addition to any breakfast or brunch!
Cinnamon rolls made in the air fryer have a delicious soft inside and golden brown outside. They cook quickly so that you can have delicious warm freshly baked cinnamon rolls on the table in minutes! We love this recipe for holiday breakfasts or a special treat any time!
- Other recipes you’ll love-
- Air Fryer Biscuits– Air fryer biscuits have become a popular and easy-to-make snack or breakfast option. Using canned refrigerated biscuits you can have warm, buttery golden brown biscuits baked in the air fryer in less than 15 minutes!
- 35 Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes– Add some variety to your morning with these easy air fryer breakfast recipes! These great recipes are the perfect way to start the day with something delicious and filling!
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole– Bisquick Breakfast Casserole Looking for a hearty, delicious and easy breakfast casserole? This Bisquick breakfast casserole recipe is full of delicious meat, cheese, eggs and veggies!
FAQ & Tips for making air fryer cinnamon rolls-
Preheat your air fryer-
For best results you’ll want to preheat your air fryer for at least 5 minutes before you make air fryer cinnamon rolls. This helps them cook evenly and rise well before the outside cooks.
What brand of cinnamon rolls is best?
For this recipe I used Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing. I find that Pillsbury Grands or a similar type in another brand cinnamon rolls are the best in the air fryer. They are large so they cook up crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. If you make these air fryer cinnamon rolls using a smaller type of refrigerated cinnamon rolls the cooking time will need to be reduced so be sure to adjust the time as needed.
For softer cinnamon rolls-
I like to arrange my cinnamon rolls in the air fryer basket so that they aren’t touching to allow the hot air to circulate around them. When cinnamon rolls are cooked in the air fryer they are crispy on the outside all the way around. However if you prefer softer cinnamon rolls you can place the cinnamon roll dough in a greased round pan and place the pan in your air fryer. Your cooking time may vary if you choose to make these in a pan so make sure to monitor the cinnamon rolls as they bake and add additional cook time if needed.
How to store these cinnamon rolls-
Store leftover cinnamon rolls in an airtight container. They will keep for 3-4 days. If you want to make these easy air fryer cinnamon rolls ahead of time you can, I suggest waiting until you are ready to serve them to warm them up and frost them.
Serving ideas for air fryer cinnamon rolls-
Even though they are made with store bought dough it is easy to make these extra special and more like homemade cinnamon rolls. If you like you an always make a homemade icing to add a bit of from-scratch taste. You can also top them with additional cinnamon, a dusting of powdered sugar or sprinkle them with chopped roasted nuts for a little added crunch. The best air fryer cinnamon rolls are the ones your family loves so feel free to dress them up however you’d like!
Here’s what you’ll need to make air fryer cinnamon rolls-
1- 17.5 oz Container of Large Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls (Pillsbury Grands or other brand)
Here’s how to make cinnamon rolls in the air fryer-
Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees and lightly oil the air fryer basket to prevent the cinnamon rolls from sticking.
Spread the cinnamon rolls evenly spaced in the air fryer basket leaving space between them.
Air fry cinnamon rolls for 8 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls have risen and are golden brown on the top.
Let the rolls cool slightly. While they are still warm spread the icing across the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- 1- 17.5 oz Container of Large Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls (Pillsbury Grands or other brand)
- Cooking Oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees and lightly oil the air fryer basket to prevent the cinnamon rolls from sticking.
- Spread the cinnamon rolls evenly spaced in the air fryer basket leaving space between them.
- Air fry cinnamon rolls for 8 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls have risen and are golden brown on the top.
- Let the rolls cool slightly. While they are still warm spread the icing across the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 86mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g