Air Fryer Peaches
Air fryer peaches are a delicious and easy dessert! If you love grilled peaches you have to try making air fried peaches! Fresh peaches are topped with cinnamon, brown sugar and butter and cooked to perfection!
Air fryer grilled peaches are perfect topped with a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, or even sprinkled with granola. We love them as an easy dessert that isn’t too rich! Juicy peaches are a great addition to so many desserts, but they also make a delicious dessert by themselves! You can enjoy these air fryer peaches as a dessert for a party or gathering, or for a weeknight treat!
- Other recipes you’ll love–
- Homemade Peach Cobbler- There is nothing tastier than fresh summer peaches! This homemade peach cobbler recipe is a great way to showcase their delicious taste in an easy to make dessert that everyone is sure to love!
- 36 Easy Beginner Air Fryer Recipes– The air fryer is a great way to cook all of your favorite recipes quickly and easily! If you are just starting out with an air fryer these basic, easy beginner recipes are the perfect place to start!
- 35 Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes- Add some variety to your morning with these easy air fryer breakfast recipes! These great recipes are the perfect way to start the day with something delicious and filling!
FAQ Tips & Suggestions for this Air Fryer Peach Recipe-
What kind of peaches are best?
This peach recipe can be made with your favorite variety of peaches. Yellow peaches are the most common but white peaches work well too. No matter if you are using white or yellow peaches the most important thing is that the peaches need to be ripe to work well for this recipe. Use peaches that are still firm but give a little when pressed on for delicious air fryer peaches.
How to serve air fryer peaches?
These easy air fryer peaches with cinnamon sugar butter are perfect as they are but there are some delicious toppings that you can add to them. We like to serve warm peaches with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. They are also delicious topped with a drizzle of honey, maple syrup, or even roasted nuts like pecans or or walnuts. Crumbled cookies or graham crackers make a great crunchy addition and make the peaches taste like peach cobbler.
How to store air fryer peaches-
If you have leftover cooked peaches you can store them refrigerated in an airtight container. You can reheat them in the air fryer or in the microwave.
Cooking time may vary-
There are a few variables to how long your peaches need to cook in the air fryer that you need to keep in mind. First is the size and ripeness of your peaches. If your peaches are large they may take a bit longer to cook. If you have slightly under-ripe peaches they’ll need to cook longer too. I like to start with 5 minutes and then add additional time until the peaches are caramelized and soft. Cook time may also vary depending on your air fryer. You want to make sure to leave room between the peaches so you may have to make them in batches.
Can I make these without sugar?
Absolutely. If you want the sweet peach flavor to shine through you can make this recipe without sugar, or with less sugar. The butter helps the peaches caramelize and the cinnamon adds a delicious flavor but the sugar can be omitted. You can also use less brown sugar for a little bit of sweetness without making them too sweet.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Peaches
4- Ripe Peaches
3 Tbsp Softened Butter
1 tsp Cinnamon
3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
Oil or Cooking Spray
How to Make Peaches in the Air Fryer
Preheat your air fryer to 350
Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit.
Brush the air fryer basket with oil or spray with non stick cooking spray.
Place the peaches in the air fryer cut side facing up.
Air fry for 5 minutes.
While the peaches are air frying combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Place a spoonful of the cinnamon butter mixture in the center of each peach and continue to air fry for 5-6 minutes or until the butter is melted and the edges of the peaches are caramelized.
- 4- Ripe Peaches
- 3 Tbsp Softened Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Oil or Cooking Spray
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Brush the air fryer basket with oil or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the peaches in the air fryer cut side facing up.
- Air fry for 5 minutes.
- While the peaches are air frying combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Place a spoonful of the cinnamon butter mixture in the center of each peach and continue to air fry for 5-6 minutes or until the butter is melted and the edges of the peaches are caramelized.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g