This crispy air fryer roasted broccoli is the perfect healthy side dish for any meal! This roast broccoli cooks up in just a few minutes with only a handful of ingredients!
I love roasted broccoli, in my opinion it is the best way to prepare it! However it can take awhile to heat up the oven and roast the broccoli. But this air fryer broccoli recipe cooks up in just a few minutes. The result is delicious roast tender broccoli with crispy edges in a fraction of the time!
If you love a quick side dish and want to make sure to have a green veggie on your plate this air-fried broccoli will become your new go-to!
Other ways to season this broccoli- I love this broccoli with just a few simple spices but there are other great options you can add to change up the flavor. This is a great side dish to tweak to go with any meal! If you like a little spice a sprinkle of red pepper flakes is a great addition. One of our favorites is a sprinkle of fresh grated parmesan cheese or a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. It is also delicious drizzled with a creamy cheese sauce! For a little Asian flair an addition of ginger and sesame seeds are delicious!
Tips for air frying broccoli-
Unlike most air fryer recipes it is ok if the broccoli isn’t in a single layer. About half way through the cooking time you’ll toss the broccoli to mix it so all of the pieces get nice and crispy.
Use fresh broccoli- For best results you’ll want to use fresh broccoli florets for this recipe. Frozen broccoli has excess water and won’t result in the nice crisp edges that are the best part of crispy air fryer broccoli.
Cook time may vary- Depending on your style and size of air fryer and the size of your florets it may take a little more or less time to cook. Cooking time will also depend on how crispy you like your broccoli. Keep an eye on the the tips of the florets because they will brown first. The high heat will brown them quickly so keep an eye on them.
- Other posts you’ll love
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts-These air fryer parmesan brussels sprouts are the perfect side dish for any meal! Crispy brussels sprouts are topped with Parmesan cheese, garlic and spices to create a dish that everyone loves!
- Air Fryer Tips For Beginners– Do you have an air fryer and aren’t sure where to start? These beginner tips will help you get to know your air fryer and start cooking like a pro!
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Wings– These air fryer lemon pepper wings are such an easy and flavorful appetizer! These delicious wings make a great game day snack, party appetizer, or delicious lunch or dinner!
Ingredients for this easy air fryer broccoli-
4 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets (about one large head of broccoli)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Black Pepper
Place the broccoli florets in a large bowl.
Drizzle with oil and sprinkle on the seasonings.
Toss the broccoli to coat evenly.
Lightly coat the air fryer basket with olive oil or olive oil spray.
Place the seasoned broccoli florets in the air fryer basket.
Air fry for 6 minutes at 400 degrees toss to stir and continue air frying for 2-3 more minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Serve immediately while still warm.
- 4 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets (about one large head of broccoli)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Place the broccoli florets in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle on the seasonings.
- Toss the broccoli to coat evenly.
- Lightly coat the air fryer basket with olive oil or olive oil spray.
- Place the seasoned broccoli florets in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 6 minutes at 400 toss to stir and continue air frying for 2-3 more minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately while still warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 293Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 419mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 10gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g