Air fryer garlic parmesan wings are the perfect addition to any party, game day spread, or movie night! These easy, crispy wings are great for gatherings or as a delicious lunch or dinner!
Every time we order pizza my husband wants to order garlic parmesan wings so I decided it was time to learn to make them! This garlic parmesan chicken wing recipe is the perfect go to for any time a hankering for wings happens. They are a family favorite for pizza night, and they are also the perfect appetizer for any parties! Air frying these wings results in delicious crispy chicken wings with a moist tender interior.
This air fryer chicken wings recipe is super simple, made with basic ingredients that can be found at any local grocery store, so they are easy to whip up any time you want some wings! The salty parmesan cheese, buttery garlic, and crispy skin creates a great flavor that the whole family loves!
- Other Posts You’ll Love
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Wings– These air fryer lemon pepper wings are such an easy and flavorful appetizer! These delicious wings make a great game day snack, party appetizer, or delicious lunch or dinner!
- Air Fryer Salmon Bites These easy air fryer salmon bites are full of flavor and super easy to make! They are the perfect easy weeknight meal and pair wonderfully with your favorite veggies and sides!
- Over 60 Beginner Air Fryer Recipes- Air fryers are a convenient way to cook so many tasty dishes! These beginner air fryer recipes are easy, basic, delicious recipes that will make your air fryer your new favorite appliance!
FAQ & TIPS
Cooking time may vary-
Depending on the size of your air fryer, and the size of your wings your cook time may vary. You want to have nice juicy wings with a crispy texture on the outside. So be careful not to overcook your wings. You want them to reach an internal temperature of 165 without drying them out use a meat thermometer for best results to check the temp!
Pat the wings dry-
For best results and nice crispy skin dry your wings with a paper towel before seasoning and air frying the wings.
How to store these wings-
If you have leftover wings they are best stored refrigerated in an airtight container. To reheat them you can place them back in the air fryer for about 5 minutes to heat them through or place them on a parchment lined baking sheet in the oven at 350 for about 5 minutes.
What to serve with these wings-
These crispy garlic parmesan wings are the perfect party appetizer or main dish! If you are adding them to an appetizer spread you can serve them up with other wings, chips, chopped veggies like carrots or celery sticks, and your favorite sauce selection. If you’re serving them as a side dish they are great with a side salad, or other favorite salad, french fries, tater tots or your favorite side dish.
How to butcher whole wings-
Chicken wings can be sold already cut or whole. If you purchase whole chicken wings you’ll need to butcher them a little before cooking. Chicken wings have 3 pieces, the drumette, the flat, and the wing tip. You’ll want to separate the three parts and discard the wing tips. For more details check out this post on butchering chicken wings.
Ingredients for these Garlic Parmesan Wings
1 lb chicken wings
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
1/3 tsp salt
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp white pepper or black pepper
1/2 tsp onion powder
Here’s how to make these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
Preheat the air fryer to 390F for about 5 minutes.
Place chicken wing parts in a deep bowl, add minced garlic, salt, spices, and olive oil.
Thoroughly mix the wings so that each part is coated with salt, spices and oil. Cover the bowl of seasoned wings with plastic wrap and allow the chicken wings to marinate for 30-60 minutes
Place wings in the air fryer basket spread out in a single layer. Cook for 15 minutes.
Turn the wings over to the other side and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
Put the baked hot wings in a bowl, pour over the melted butter and add the grated parmesan. Toss to coat each piece with Parmesan and butter. Serve the wings immediately.
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp white pepper or black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 390F for about 5 minutes.
- Place chicken wing parts in a deep bowl, add minced garlic, salt, spices, and olive oil.
- Thoroughly mix the wings so that each part is coated with salt, spices and oil. Cover the bowl of seasoned wings with plastic wrap and allow the chicken wings to marinate for 30-60 minutes
- Place wings in the air fryer basket spread out in a single layer. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn the wings over to the other side and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Put the baked hot wings in a bowl, pour over the melted butter and add the grated parmesan. Toss to coat each piece with Parmesan and butter. Serve the wings immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 636Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 138mgSodium: 971mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 27g