Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
This easy pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust is the perfect addition to your holiday meal! Delicious creamy pumpkin filling compliments a graham cracker crust that adds a delightful crunch and a hint of sweetness to each bite.
We love this pie because it is delicious and easy! You’ll love this recipe for whipping up on a weekend or serving with your holiday dinner.
- Other Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love–
- Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake– This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect easy and delicious holiday dessert! Creamy, spiced pumpkin filling in a crunchy graham cracker crust topped with whipped cream, this pie is one that everyone loves!
- Pumpkin French Toast Casserole– Pumpkin French Toast Casserole This Pumpkin French Toast recipe is an absolute autumn delight! It is sweet and gooey, and full of pumpkin flavor that everyone loves! It makes a great addition to holiday breakfasts and brunches!
- Pumpkin Bread With Cream Cheese Frosting– Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting is a delicious pumpkin and spice filled loaf that is topped with a sweet creamy cream cheese icing. This moist and flavorful pumpkin loaf is perfect for fall baking and enjoying with a cup of coffee or hot apple cider!
Why We Love This Recipe
Pumpkin pie is one of our favorite fall desserts! The crunchy graham cracker crust compliments the classic pumpkin pie filling beautifully. The flavor of the graham cracker mixed with the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice is the perfect blend of fall flavors. This pie is easier to make than traditional pumpkin pie because the graham crust is much easier to work with.
FAQ & Recipe Tips for Making this Easy Pumpkin Pie
Can I use Homemade Graham Cracker Crust?
Absolutely! I love the ease of a store bought graham cracker crust but the butter flavor of a homemade crust compliments this pie beautifully! For a great recipe with step by step directions check out my easy graham cracker crust recipe here. If you make your own graham cracker crust make sure it is for a 9 inch pie plate.
How to serve this pumpkin pie-
This pie is delicious on it’s own but it is also amazing topped with whipped cream or cool whip! I like to make a batch of cream cheese whipped cream to have on hand for topping our pie.
How to store this pie-
This pie keeps well for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. I like to bake the pie and wrap it in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator. This is great for leftover pumpkin pie or if you make your pie ahead of time to have on hand for parties or dinners.
Can I make this pie sugar free or gluten free?
Yes! If you have dietary restrictions this is an easy pie to make sugar free or gluten free. For a sugar and gluten free pie crust check out my keto graham cracker crust or you can use gluten free graham crackers to make a pie crust. For the pie filling you can swap out the brown sugar for brown Swerve for a sugar free pie filling!
What is the best canned pumpkin for this recipe?
For this recipe you can use home canned pumpkin puree, fresh pumpkin puree or store bought canned. Just make sure to use pure pumpkin without any added sugar or spices. You want pure pumpkin puree not canned pumpkin pie filling.
What kitchen tools do I need to make this easy pumpkin pie recipe?
There is no fancy equipment needed to make this delicious pumpkin pie. If you’re going to make graham cracker crust you’ll need a food processor to make graham cracker crumbs. For the pie filling you’ll need a large mixing bowl, a whisk, and a pie pan.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1- 15 oz. Can Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1- Graham Cracker Crust (premade or homemade)
How to Make Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Preheat the oven to 350
In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree and evaporated milk until well mixed.
Add in the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, brown sugar and pumpkin puree. Mix until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
Pour the pumpkin pie filling mixture into the graham cracker pie crust.
Place the pie in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes. The pie is done baking when a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
Remove the pie from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Let the pie cool completely before serving.
Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1- 15 oz. Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1- Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree and evaporated milk until well mixed.
- Add in the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, brown sugar and pumpkin puree. Mix until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the pumpkin pie filling mixture into the graham cracker pie crust.
- Place the pie in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes. The pie is done baking when a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Remove the pie from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Let the pie cool completely before serving.