In all the time I’ve been homeschooling one area I’ve discovered that a lot of homeschoolers struggle to teach is art.
It seems like something that would be easy, after all it’s one of the fun subjects! It’s hard if you’re not naturally creative, or maybe don’t like the mess, or maybe you want to make it a little more educational then just coloring or painting.
Even though I’ve taught art classes at our local co-op and even posted several here on the blog… but even I have been on the lookout for something better!
I’m so excited to share with you what I’ve found!!
Fellow blogger and homeschool mom Alisha has put together a great course called Mixing with the Masters and I’m so excited to use it in our homeschool this fall!
Here’s what I love about it!
- It covers 6 famous artists, all from different time periods and with different styles- a great way to learn a huge variety of art!
- It’s for kids ages 8 and up so if you’ve got lots of age groups they can all learn together!
- You get artist biographies, printable study guides, and 3 projects for each artist!
- There is no time frame for completion! You can buy the course and complete it in a couple weeks or take all school year whatever works for your homeschool!
- Each lesson includes videos for instruction plus additional recommended resources and reading for each artist!
- There’s more to come! This is only volume one!
You want to try it right?? Here’s the best part! Right now is the time to get in on this course for the low early bird price of only $49! That’s right all the lessons, videos, printables and lifetime access for only $49! Don’t hesitate you only have til July 31st! Even after that the price is only $60 still an amazing deal for all that you get in this course!
Head over to Alisha’s page to check out all the details and find out even more about this amazing course.
You can add art to your homeschool easily and with so much more than generic lessons and boring projects. This course will help your kids learn and appreciate art, find their natural talents, and love creating!!